Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Introduction...

Let me introduce myself...my name is Steph or as my twitter followers know me-#ExpertInPayroll. This blog is going to be a go to spot for you as the reader to find interesting information about all things payroll. We will highlight services we offer and the benefits you will gain by using those said services. You will have the ability to ask your payroll related questions, receive exclusive discounts and much more. Stay tuned for the next post where I will be talking blogging about Direct Deposit and Pay Cards and how your company will  actually be saving money and boosting employee morale if you utilize it. Until then follow us on twitter and like us on facebook for up to the minute information.

1 comment:

  1. I have several employees that can't open a bank account but I only want to offer direct deposit. Do those pay cards have a lot of fees?

    ReplyDelete